Memoirs of a Snowman Memoirs of a Snowman

Neat

A neat take on the life of a snowman. I can honestly say I have never seen a snowman commit suicide, let alone hang himself. Just a bit of critique. I noticed that most of the flash were still shots with not a whole lot of animating. The flash seems to carry itself by the music. I don't know whether or not the music is yours, but a bit more animation would make your part shine. Good luck man!

CyanideBreathmint responds:

Thanks. There would have been a lot more animating if I had the time, but I'm supremely busy. Instead I took a Hitchcock approach and ran scenes too long to make it a little more uncomfortable. And the end song is by Gregory Page.

Bad Inventions #1 Bad Inventions #1

300th Review... lol

Anyway, it was great. I ended up watching it for awhile thinking, "wow, this is repetitive" then I realized there is no start or end...

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Wow....

I'm afraid all I can say is Wow... Usually I offer some sort of constructive criticism, but I can't think of any. I loved the intro the most, but the sheer power you put into this piece takes my breath away.

FruityBugs 2 FruityBugs 2

Quirky, and fun as well!

I must say, great animation on this game. The game was smooth, had a good frame rate and pretty catching music. The mistake I made was that the arrows were a little small for fast paced game play (I'm assuming it gets faster). Maybe a sound when you hit the arrows and enlarging them like 20%.

As a side note: I was never too good at this type of game, so I'm not holding that against you. :)

JBI - Fly away! JBI - Fly away!

Perfect!

I was looking around for Hours (Almost decided on your "The Last Legend" piece) for the perfect song to go with our game trailer since our Composer hasn't given us anything. I used it on YouTube for the gameplay trailer. You'll have to search TurtleChan to see it since I can't promote here. Anyways, it sets the perfect mood. Bravo man!

i've got a top score i've got a top score

Beautiful!

I almost cried. This song makes me think of so many things. I am a game designer, so this has a special place in my heart.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Then be happy and design good games! Thanks. :)

*Crystalline Ambience* [IZK] *Crystalline Ambience* [IZK]

Neat Sound

Sounds like something I might have come up with.

I think that this is a piece with great potential, I still feel like it is missing something. I think what may benefit you is having more of an incline slope to the song where it starts off slow and works its way to the full pace. To me, it just seems like the songs starts and ends too abruptly. Great work man!

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Aaaah... Thanks mate. Still feels like it's missing something, huh?... Hmm... I wonder what that could be... Slow start, eh? Tried that before... and it didn't work out so well... but I guess I could try doing an internal tempo kinda thing where I make it slower by extending the sounds... I guess I could do that. Too abrupt... alright. I'll take your advice into consideration. Thanks for listen to it! Keep it real~

~[IZK]