JBI - Fly away! JBI - Fly away!

Perfect!

I was looking around for Hours (Almost decided on your "The Last Legend" piece) for the perfect song to go with our game trailer since our Composer hasn't given us anything. I used it on YouTube for the gameplay trailer. You'll have to search TurtleChan to see it since I can't promote here. Anyways, it sets the perfect mood. Bravo man!

i've got a top score i've got a top score

Beautiful!

I almost cried. This song makes me think of so many things. I am a game designer, so this has a special place in my heart.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Then be happy and design good games! Thanks. :)

*Crystalline Ambience* [IZK] *Crystalline Ambience* [IZK]

Neat Sound

Sounds like something I might have come up with.

I think that this is a piece with great potential, I still feel like it is missing something. I think what may benefit you is having more of an incline slope to the song where it starts off slow and works its way to the full pace. To me, it just seems like the songs starts and ends too abruptly. Great work man!

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Aaaah... Thanks mate. Still feels like it's missing something, huh?... Hmm... I wonder what that could be... Slow start, eh? Tried that before... and it didn't work out so well... but I guess I could try doing an internal tempo kinda thing where I make it slower by extending the sounds... I guess I could do that. Too abrupt... alright. I'll take your advice into consideration. Thanks for listen to it! Keep it real~

~[IZK]

Arisa Arisa

Your Potential

David, I have been a huge fan of your flash videos. I can understand this song because it relates to the kind of work that you do. However, in order to be an effective trance song, you are going to need to equalize the song so that it is not so monotone. The point of a trance song is that there is a large pitch extreme, your song doesn't define its apex well enough. I think with a few equalizing options, this will be an excellent song.

Doki responds:

Trance was the closest thing I could compare it to. I'm not really into that sort of music at all. I just like to put my songs in different categories to get them out to different people. I understand it could be mastered properly, but I only made it for fun.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Lyrics?

Man, the whole time I was expecting some lyrics... It let me down, but that was my own fantasy. Enjoy your 5/5, 10/10

{DKL} -Below- {DKL} -Below-

Freaking awesome

I loved your DnB Boss Battle song, and sent you a PM about that. But this song.... just proves that I wasn't wrong to admire your work. What program are you using for those instruments, I've never heard such clear power...

DavidKrachtLam responds:

I answered your PM. I'm glad you like my songs :)

Snow Dance Snow Dance

Perfect Tone

I don't usually write reviews, but this one just sparks my interest. What program/instruments were used to create this song. I am looking for a "snow" type ambient settings, and I would love to replicated the instruments. I use FL Studio (Frooty-Loops version).